Monday, November 27 at 17:00 to Wednesday, December 6 at 14.00
The early bird program fee of $1750 USD covers the event, not your accommodation and meals.
Booking accommodation which will include all your meals must be done through the hotel venue separately (*). Accommodation inclusive of all meals for the duration of the program start from $900 USD and scaling up to $1600 USD according to room type – with a possible slight variation due to the Mexican Dollar vs. USD rate of the day. It is totally fine to book the event fee now and book your room and board with the venue next month.
The Immersion starts on Monday, November 27 at 17:00. However, there is the option to arrive early to ease jetlag or enjoy the hotel grounds. You can make such arrangements with the La Buena Vibra venue.
Check-in for the program is in the afternoon. Our program will start after dinner, in the meditation room.
The event will end on Wednesday, December 6th after lunchtime. If you wish to stay a few days longer at the venue, please arrange this directly with La Buena Vibra.
- If you are attending an immersion with Igor for the first time, booking a proper introductory facilitator session ‘Seeing through the Heart‘ with one of the Flowing Wakefulness facilitators is required. As we work by the highest standards, we want to make sure you are prepared for the energetic processes of the immersion and acquire a basic familiarity with the teaching.
- Newcomers who have not sat with Igor in a previous live event must take the meditation course “SEEING THROUGH THE HEART: The Vision of Poets & Sages” before attending the immersion. This is to make sure that everyone has a grasp of the meditation methodology used in the program, and that course is a great education in and of itself. You can book that course here: https://igorkufayev.education/product/seeing-through-the-heart/
You may choose between the following types of accommodations: single, twin, triple, or dorm (4–6 person) room.
For reservations and questions concerning accommodations, please communicate directly with the venue ONLY via these contacts – so NOT via their website because we have negotiated good prices specifically for you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +52 777 535 7299
- Phone #: +52 739 395 1491 (Press “1” at the Dial Menu)
The closest airport is Mexico City and a shuttle may be arranged upon request by the venue from there.