The immersion spans over 5 calendar days and 4 nights.
The full immersion days follow this schedule:
07:15 – 08:00 am Gentle yoga stretches
08:00 – 09:30 am Meditation
09:30 – 11:00 am Breakfast
11:00 – 01:15 pm Darshan
01:15 – 02:15 pm Lunch
02:15 – 05:00 pm Free time
05:00 – 06:30 pm Meditation
06:30 – 08:00 pm Dinner
08:00 – 09:30 pm Q&A Session
Arrival & Departure
The immersion starts on Tuesday July 6th but you may want to arrive early on July 5th to absorb jetlag. Check-in into the event is between 3:00-4.30 pm on Tuesday July 6th for a 5:00 pm start to the program.
- 5:00 pm: Introduction to house rules
- 5:15 pm: Opening and orientation of the immersion program
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Dinner
- 8:00 pm: Opening darshan with Igor Vamadeva in the meditation hall
The event ends on Saturday July 13th after lunch.
Price & Accommodation
The early bird price is 825 Euro.
The program fee covers the event, not your accommodation and meals.
Paying in two instalments (this month and next month) is a possibility.
Booking your accommodation which will include all meals must be done through the hotel venue separately after booking the event. Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served throughout the immersion.
The accommodation with inclusive meals for the duration of the program starts from €475 and scaling up to €750 according to room type. After having booked here, contact email@example.com for inquiries about your room and board booking, providing your surname, first name, e-mail address and the code “GS-4D-July-IgorKufayev”. They will get back to you about the various room types and prices.
Price reductions of 15% for young people (16+) still at school and 10% for those at university are available. To claim one of these discounted prices please email: Dattatreya@flowingwakefulness.com before booking.
Hamburg is the nearest airport from where one can travel to the venue by rail.
Guidelines for Newcomers
- If you are attending an immersion with Igor for the first time, booking a proper introductory facilitator session ‘Living from the Heart‘ with one of the Flowing Wakefulness facilitators is required. As we work by the highest standards, we want to make sure you are prepared for the energetic processes of the immersion and acquire a basic familiarity with the teaching.
- Everyone who has not yet been initiated to the Tantric visualisation and imagination meditations during an immersion, must take the meditation course “SEEING THROUGH THE HEART: The Vision of Poets & Sages” before attending the immersion. This is to make sure that everyone has a grasp of the meditation methodology used in the program, and that course is a great education in and of itself. You can book that course here: https://igorkufayev.education/product/seeing-through-the-heart/
We are a young budding organisation with many creative impulses. For those wishing to support this work, there are voluntary donation options before check out. These donations enable us to sustain and expand this work and be more of service.
If you have trouble booking or have any questions regarding this immersion, please contact: Dattatreya@flowingwakefulness.com
By booking a place at this event, you agree to the participation agreement.